Recruitment ads, technical specs
Maximum word count for a full page ad is 350 words, for a half page ad is 250 words and for a quarter page ad is 100 words. Recruitment ads should include your company’s logo and should be delivered as a high-resolution pdf.
Mechanical Requirements, Print ads
We accept digital files which meet the following criteria:
- High-resolution PDFs (2400 dpi - 150 line screen, all fonts embedded, CMYK and no spot, RG B or LAB colours).
- Photoshop files must be saved as .TIFF files at 300 dpi with all images embedded and fonts as outlines.
- Please allow bleed pages a 1/4” (0.25”) bleed.
- Digital files must be accompanied by a colour-match proof.
- Publisher accepts no responsibility for contents.
Mechanical Requirements, Online ads
- Skyscraper online banner (150px x 600px)
- Rectangular online banner left or right (300px x 250px)
Please Send Materials To
Terms and Conditions for Ad Placement
Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars, and do not include applicable taxes.
Artwork submitted past the materials deadline is subject to a $200 late fee, unless permission has been otherwise granted by the publisher. If ad artwork is not supplied by date of final release, the advertiser may be held liable for the full cost.