Membership in the Constituent Societies of the CIC runs from January to December each year. Membership renewal reminders are sent out every fall.
To renew your membership in one of the Constituent Societies of the CIC you can:
You can renew your membership quickly by logging in to your membership profile. You will be able to quickly access your online renewal form, update your contact information, and sign-up for automatic renewal if desired.
MEMBER LOGIN: To access your personal member profile, you will need to follow the steps below.
- Go to Request New Password tab and enter the email address you use with the CIC.
- You will receive an email with a link for a one-time login (may filter into spam folder).
- To create a new password, you will need to scroll past your contact information to the blank password fields. You can now enter and save your new password.
- If you have any questions or concerns with this process, please contact us.
The CIC is in the process of transitioning to a new membership software and encourages members to contact us with any concerns, comments or questions that they may encounter during this renewal process. The goal of the new software is to address member concerns and create a more user-friendly experience. We thank you for your feedback!
Automatic annual renewal
When renewing your membership online, select the "automatic annual renewal" option and we’ll do the work for you next year! Each year, in November, we’ll automatically renew your membership and charge your credit card. Thereafter, you will receive an electronic receipt for the new membership year.
Renew by fax
You can also renew your membership by faxing us your completed renewal form, which you will receive from us by mail each November. This is a good option if you wish to:
- Donate to CIC’s charitable funds;
- Change your Subject Division choices; or
- Purchase the Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering.
To receive a copy of your renewal form, contact us at email@example.com.